A lot of men take pride in their appearance and simple things such as keeping shoes clean and shiny go a long way in looking great from head to toe. The Plush range of shoe care products is perfect to help maintain the original look of footwear and is easy to use.
Here are four easy steps to follow to keep shoes protected, nourished and with a long-lasting shine:
• Always remove any dirt or dust before applying a product to your shoes. A soft cloth or Plush shoe brush is gentle on the material and will adequately remove dirt. After removing the dirt or dust with a soft cloth, clean the shoe with a generous dose of Plush Leather Cleaner.
- Plush Max Shoe Polish is a 3-in-1 product that will not only waterproof your shoes, but will leave it with a vibrant, high shine. Plush Max Polish will also protect your shoes against different temperatures and daily wear and tear.
- For on-the-go and instant shine, use Plush Liquid Polish for leather and synthetic leather. It renews colour, dries to a lasting shine and is rebuffable after wear of shoes.
- Plush Shoe Cream polishes and nourishes your shoes – ensuring optimum cleaning and protection. Apply the cream with a soft cloth, always colour test on a small area to ensure the polish matches. Rub the cream in small circular motions and allow to dry. Allow shoes to dry for about 5-10 minutes before buffing.
- If you consider shoe trees old-fashioned, you may want to rethink your opinion and include it as part of your shoe care kit. Shoe trees fit inside shoes and help maintain their shape as well as avoid creases from appearing. High quality shoe trees are usually made from a solid wood, which helps to absorb moisture and reduces odour.
- A shoe bag is another handy shoe care item, especially when travelling. It prevents dust and dirt from coming into contact with your clothes and protects shoes from damage while on the go.