Gear up for a great start to the school year and ensure that your little ones look their best in a pair of neat, polished school shoes with Plush Professional Leather Care’s range of shoe care products.
The maintenance of school shoes so that they look their absolute best should be a quick and hassle-free task. Plush Liquid Polish (R27.99 for 75ml) is perfect for quick and easy shine ‘on the go,’ and simple enough for kids to use, leaving you with one less thing on your to-do list. It renews colour and dries to a lasting shine and is suitable for use on leather and synthetic leather.
Follow these easy steps for clean and polished shoes, with Plush Liquid Polish:
1. Remove excess dirt and water with a soft cloth.
2. Shake the bottle and release polish by pressing the applicator on the shoe until moist.
3. Apply and spread evenly and allow the polish to dry.
4. Use a Plush Polishing Buffer (R10.00) to get shoes with a high gloss when dry. Footwear can be rebuffed after they have been worn.
5. To maintain the applicator – simply rinse with water, pat dry and replace the cap firmly.
Teaching your little ones the task of caring for their shoes will not only encourage a sense of responsibility for their belongings, but also extend the life of these items, thus saving you a bit of money in the long run.
“You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself in any direction you choose. You’re on your own. And you know what you know. You are the guy who’ll decide where to go.” – Dr. Seuss