Keeping your leather furniture in perfect condition can be a bit of a hassle if you do not have the appropriate products or leather cleaning know how. The Plush Leather Cleaner and Leather Renew Aerosol is the perfect combination for sprucing up your leather.
Here is what you need to do to get the most out of your leather investment:
- Make sure you brush away any dust or dirt that might have accumulated on the item over time, before you start the cleaning process.
- Next, spray on the Plush Leather Cleaner (200ml, R42.99) and spread with a cloth. For best results, after rubbing the foam and while the surface is still wet, reverse the cloth and buff. This will polish the leather and help prevent deterioration.
- Finally, apply a small quantity of colour-matching Plush Leather Renew (200ml, R42.99), work it into the material with a cloth and allow to dry.
This super easy process will ensure that your household leather items are soft, nourished and maintain a brilliant shine.
Here are a few leather DO’S and DON’TS:
- Don’t neglect your leather.
- Don’t let stains set.
- Don’t forget to spot test any new maintenance products.
- Do vacuum your leather.
- Do keep your leather covered.
- Do nourish and condition your leather.