Whether for the love of cooking or simply to keep hungry tummies satisfied, the kitchen is a central and important part of every household and keeping it clean and tidy can easily become a tiresome task.
Plush Supreme Kitchen Cleaner (R25.99, 500ml) is perfect for keeping your kitchen sparkling clean. Its tough formula will cut through stubborn grease, dirt and sticky residue – leaving the citrusy fresh smell of Orange Blossom throughout your kitchen. Maintaining a hygienic and clean kitchen every day can be a daunting and tiring task, but does not have to be with these simple tips:
- A sink that’s empty and clean is the first step in a clutter-free and neat kitchen.
- Create a list or schedule and assign specific items and areas and take a few minutes to tackle the chores on the list for that specific day. Washing the dishes and cleaning surfaces should be a daily task, so add one or two more things such as wiping the front of appliances on one day or mopping the floor the next (Plush Tile Cleaner – R21.99, 750ml is perfect for all tiled surfaces).
- Small utensils and items such as aprons and cookbooks should be stored away if not in use.
- Keep surfaces dust-free for longer with Plush Multi-Surface Cleaner R21.99, 275ml – perfect for countertops, appliances, cabinets and wooden surfaces.
- When cooking, clean up as you go along. This way you won’t have to face a mountain of dishes and dirty surfaces in one go.
- Use Plush Kitchen Cleaner to fight the grease and grime inside your microwaves or put the shine back into your sink and faucets by removing build-up.
- Try the kitchen cleaner on a small area of your dustbin to test suitability. This can be a great way of keeping it clean and having it smelling clean and fresh.