Well-shined shoes are an essential accessory to any outfit and will make a good impression when walking into any room. Ensure that your shoes are shining brightly with the following easy shoe shining solutions.
Max Shoe Polish:
- Before you begin polishing, rub down the surface of each shoe with a lightly dampened cloth to remove any dirt, dust or other debris.
- Apply your Plush Max Shoe Polish using a soft cloth. Using a circular motion, really work the polish into every part of the shoe paying extra attention to the toe and heel, which may need an extra layer of polish as these areas tend to get the most wear.
- Remove the excess polish with a shoeshine brush once the polish is dry.
- Buff the shoes with a cloth until you achieve a high shine.
- Remove any excess dirt and dust from your leather shoes (we recommend using Plush Leather Cleaner).
- Take your Plush Instant Shoe Shine Sponge and gently wipe over your shoe surface – silicone oil will be released ensuring instant shine!
- Refrain from polishing, buffing or brushing.
- Replace the lid firmly after use – and you’re done!
Extend the lifespan of your leather footwear, maintain its natural colour and save yourself money with the shoe care range that works!
TIPS & TRICKS:
- Dirt and other debris can easily embed into leather – make sure your leather shoes or boots are clean before you start polishing.
- To polish your shoes effectively, always remove the shoelaces from your shoes before polishing.
- For best results when using shoe polishes or creams, first apply the shoe polish or cream evenly to leather shoes and boots with a brush or soft cloth.
- If you prefer a more convenient alternative try the Plush Liquid Polish – simply remove excess dirt and then apply the liquid evenly to your shoes. The formulation restores color and dries to an instant shine – without the need to buff.
- Never store or dry leather shoes near direct heat.