Enjoy quick and easy cleaning with the Wood & Laminate Floor Cleaner as it protects and shines floors in one simple step. Simply spray the cleaner directly onto the floors and wipe clean – no rinsing or dilution necessary.
For a comprehensive clean and polish, make use of the Liquid Wooden Floor
Polish. It will leave your floors with a deep, rich sheen and gloss. Follow these easy steps to a clean and nourished wooden floor:
- Sweep or vacuum the floor area.
- Shake bottle well and apply directly onto wooden floor.
- Use sparingly to avoid swell or warp.
- Using a soft cloth or electronic polisher, buff the area in a circular motion.
- Do not rinse.
- If you are using this product for the first time, test the product on a small area.
- Polish floors every 2-3 months, depending on the amount of ‘foot traffic’ in your house on a daily basis.
Extend the life-span of your wooden and laminate floors with these handy tips:
- Clean any spills immediately using a sponge or soft cloth.
- Allow furniture to rest on small metal tips to protect the surface.
- Protect your floor from direct sunlight.
- Keep your pet’s paws trimmed and clipped to avoid scratching on your floors.
- Do not walk across your floor with shoes that are poorly maintained.
- Avoid moving or dragging heavy objects across floors.