Ensure your home is sparkling clean this festive season with the following Plush cleaning tips and tricks!
- PLAN: you will need a plan of action before tackling the mammoth task of cleaning your home from top to bottom. Make sure you take into account the floor corners, hidden shelves and ignored drawers. Walk through your home and note down all that needs to be deep cleaned.
- ROPE IN THE FAMILY: now that your list is all ready to go, delegate certain tasks to your family members – this will make your cleaning process so much easier and take less time!
- GET DOWN TO BUSINESS: stick to your list and check things off one by one. Focusing on unnecessary cleaning tasks will waste time – focus on the cleaning you have not done all year, i.e. unpacking kitchen drawers and getting rid of things you haven’t used in the last three months.
- IMPRESS YOUR GUESTS: once the detailed cleaning is done, clean your bathrooms so that your guests are way more impressed! The freshness of the Plush Supreme Bathroom Cleaner is the perfect cleaning companion for getting your bathroom in Festive Season shape. Spruce them up by getting rid of unwanted items on your shelves or cabinets, or getting matching soap dispenser and hand towels.
- CELEBRATIONS: if you are having people over – try and contain your party in one room of your home. This will allow for less cleaning once your guests have left.
Keep in mind:
- Before getting your cleaning underway, stock up on all your much needed cleaning tools and essentials. The Plush Supreme Floor & All Purpose Cleaner all-rounder, which can be used on all surfaces, is the one cleaning product essential that all households need.
- Avoid leaving your cleaning to the last minute.
- To make your festive cleaning that much easier, deep clean your home throughout the year.
- Lift stains from your upholstery and carpets with the Plush Supreme Carpet Care Range, before deep cleaning. This will save time once you have started cleaning your entire home.